For your next home, commercial, or car locksmithing job, make sure you engage the services of a MLA (Master Locksmiths Association) member.
When you choose an MLA member, you’re ensuring your locksmith:
- Is a qualified and experienced security industry professional
- Is licensed to operate as a locksmith under relevant State and Territory security industry legislation
- Abides by an established code of ethics (see below) and code of conduct
What services do MLA locksmiths provide?
MLA locksmiths are dedicated professionals who not only hold recognised trade qualifications but have also proven their expertise through stringent and independently conducted trade competency tests.
When it comes to your security needs, Master Locksmiths go beyond the ordinary. With their skills and experience, they can recommend personalised solutions that truly meet your unique needs.
Moreover, they offer an exclusive range of MLA patented high-security locking systems, proudly designed and manufactured in Australia to meet both Australian Standards and market conditions. These exceptional systems provide an additional layer of protection for what truly matters to you.
You wouldn’t choose an unlicensed builder, plumber or electrician so don’t put the security of your family, home or business at risk. By choosing a Master Locksmith you can be sure that you are dealing with a qualified, licensed security professional.
What is the MLA Code of Ethics?
Members are required to contribute to the security of the community by acting with integrity and applying the highest moral values in every aspect of their business including:
- Providing professional advice and service that most effectively meets client requirements;
- Exercising the utmost confidentiality in respect of client records and sensitive industry information;
- Maintaining and applying the highest level of knowledge and skills; and
- Complying with all relevant legislation and Association regulations.
How do I choose a good car locksmith?
- Look for a locksmith with relevant experience in car locksmithing (not all locksmiths have the intricate and specialist knowledge to deal with car keys and locks, too!)
- Ensure your locksmith is licensed and insured
- Seek recommendations from trusted sources
- Check for positive customer reviews, testimonials, and industry awards
- Confirm their availability for emergency and rapid-response lockout situations
- Enquire about their pricing and ensure it is fair and transparent
- Verify if they offer a wide range of locksmithing services
- Look for a locksmith who uses modern and reliable equipment
- Consider their response time for service calls
- Ensure the locksmith is knowledgeable about the latest security technologies and techniques
With Galmier Locksmiths, you can rest easy, knowing that your home, business, and vehicle are in capable hands.
Lost your car keys with no spare?
Need to change the locks at home or for your rental property?
Interested in a master key system for your commercial premises?
As an MLA locksmith in Melbourne, we bring a wealth of expertise and professionalism to the table. We’ve undergone rigorous trade competency tests and hold recognised qualifications, delivering exceptional services to our clients across Bayside.
We highly recommend saving our number in your phone – so that when the unexpected occurs, you’ve already got a skilled expert at your fingertips! Call 0407 022 234 now.